Friday, January 4, 2013

Applied Research: Final Summary/Reaction

After concluding my survey I found that the most effective question I asked was probably to draw a boy and a girl. Basically each child I asked answered the question accordingly. The second most effective questions were probably 8 and 9 (the questions concerning if they would play with trucks/dolls, typical "boy/girl" toys.) My original goal for my research was not met, I only got to survey one parent so after that I decided to direct my research toward age and gender roles.
I am excited to share what I have learned with my class, I think for my presentation I am going to scan the surveys (or at least just the pictures) because I feel like that will be the best way for After working with this topic for a couple of months my knowledge has really expanded on childhood socialization. It was very interesting for me to apply what I had collected from my blog into my real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment